Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New In {Shoes +More}


You know how I always show you my new shoe purchases, well this time I was away for couple of days and the wardrobe purchases have piled in also, so I'm showing you my new clothing purchases along with the new shoes.
I love love love shoes, they are the only thing I would never have enough, wardrobe wise.
I purchased this silver beauties to go perfectly with my black long dress I'm gonna wear on my cousins wedding.
Come to think of it, they will also make some jeans combo to look very classy, so you can expect to see them in that situation also.
Below are my last clothing purchases. You'll have the details about each item below the picture.









Romwe promotion:


Dior & Roses Print T-shirt:
$9.99, start on 1:00 am(GMT) 22nd May GMT, 24 hours only.
500 pieces limited.
Special gift -- Iphone5/5s case with Dior&Rose Printed will be sent out randomly to 100 lucky customers.
Free shipping worldwide, shipped in 24 hours!
It will recover to $24.99 23rd May.

3 comments:

  1. Loving the lace shirts and those shoes are amazing!

    Xo, Vanessa (Delightful Sunflower)
    P.S. I'm doing a giveaway on my blog! If you'd like to stop by and check it out I'd appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete